YES! PEANUT BUTTER!
As you can probably tell: I love peanut butter! It goes well with so many things: jelly, chocolate, granola bars… aah! Today I’m adding one of my favorite – and oh, so easy – peanut butter recipes: Peanut Butter Cookies. With only three ingredients – that you probably already have at home anyway – these cookies are simple and real crowd pleasers.
What you’ll need:
1 cup or 250 grams peanut butter
1/2 cup or 125 grams of granulated sugar
(optional: chocolate chips)
How to make the cookies:
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
2. Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl – you can choose to split the batter and adding the chocolate chips to one bowl and leave them out in the second bowl.
3. Scoop out small portions of the batter, and roll them into small balls, then place them on a non-stick baking sheet.
4. Flatten the balls with a fork – if you do it precisely and in a composed fashion, this will give the cookies a pretty decoration; or you can just smush them like I did…
5. Bake the cookies for about 8 – 10 minutes (depending on your oven). They should look golden brown.
6. Cool on a rack and enjoy!